New Mexico PTAP provides government procurement assistance to small businesses. Our Business Advisors are experienced in government contracting and offer a wide range of services, including individual counseling and training to enable businesses to successfully compete for government contracts.
Our Advisors offer free, one-on-one confidential counseling, workshops and training in areas including:
- How to register and certify your business for government contracting
- How to market yourself to the government
- How to identify and evaluate bidding opportunities
- How to respond effectively to a Request For Proposal (RFP) and a Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- How to create and deliver a winning presentation
- Federal accounting and invoicing practices
- Post-award assistance
- Research strategies for accessing federal, state, and local government markets
- Understanding government regulations
- How to be ‘Contract Ready’
For more information contact the PTAP Center nearest you.